As an expert in healthcare cleaning services, we recognize the importance of healthcare surface disinfection and assisting in preventing HAI’s. Whether you manage an outpatient facility or a medical office building, FaciliCare Healthcare Cleaning (FHC) program provides proper disinfecting and best practices that surpass the most demanding healthcare cleaning standards and regulations.
FHC program is based on the procedures and up-to-date regulatory changes and updates from organizations such as the American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Association for Professionals in Infection Prevention (APIC).
FaciliCare’s medical cleaning teams go through OSHA training and blood-borne pathogen training. Our cleaning services are delivered in full compliance with HIPPA. FaciliCare also provides green cleaning services to help medical facilities maintain the highest level of cleanliness and safety.
FaciliCare Healthcare Cleaning (FHC) process includes:
- Stringent color-coding operations to avoid cross contamination
- Flat-mopping methods to ensure soil removal, increase cleaning efficiencies and terminate cross contamination.
- HEPA multi-filtration, high-efficiency vacuuming technology providing air filtering down to .3 microns
- Microfiber technology in all cleaning cloths and mopping programs to improve soil and matter containment and removal
Our standard hiring requirements allow us to provide our clients with the highly qualified and trained maintenance professionals they demand.
Our standard hiring requirement is a minimum of one year of experience in a building maintenance field. However, over 75% of FaciliCare’s candidate pool has between 2 to 4+ years of experience.
A large part of our screening process is focused on ensuring that the candidate is not only experienced, but also that they possess the flexibility to go into a new maintenance environment with minimal orientation and adapt quickly to the policies and procedures of the facility. This is accomplished through interviewing, testing and extensive referencing. Competency is evaluated by obtaining and evaluating a thorough skills checklist, a complete review of prior work experience including type and size of the facility, specific skills assessment testing in the area of specialty, and clinical evaluations.
Finally, before a maintenance professional arrives at your facility, our credentialing specialists will ensure they have a recent criminal background check in place, as well as any other pre-employment screening or other documentation your facility requires.
Our candidates undergo rigorous screening to ensure that you always get the caliber of professional you demand. Since each of our clients have different needs, this process can be customized at your request.
Our screening procedures include:
- In-depth phone interviews with each candidate.
- Verification of professional credentials and employment history
- Criminal background investigations.
- A minimum of two (2) current written and two (2) current verbal references from current and past employers.
- Completion of a comprehensive skills assessment, competency test and/or medication test.
- Compilation of all necessary documentation as required by your facility such as, OSHA training, I-9 information and all related health screening including a physical within one year, a PPD within six (6) months, Hepatitis B titre or declination, MMR, varicella, and a ten (10) panel drug screen.